Upload CSV file to send the gift card in bulk. View sample format
Gift card will be delivered through e-mail on the above contact details.
Gift card worth Rs. 100
XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
Your message will appear here.
India’s largest fashion retail chain…Trends is known for voguish outfits for men, women, and kids. Find a massive collection of apparel & accessories from top Indian and global brands. Each outlet is designed with aisles, coordinated displays and perfect lighting. You can easily redeem your vouchers on your next purchase.
1. This Gift Voucher is issued by Reliance Retail Limited (Reliance).
2. This Gift Voucher is redeemable, and it is valid only for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of receipt.
3. Gift Voucher can be redeemed at Reliance Trends in India.
4. Gift Voucher can’t be exchanged for cash.
5. This Gift Voucher is not valid on purchase of Gold/Silver Coins.
6. This Gift Voucher can be redeemed only once. Any unused amount will lapse.
7. No extension of the Validity period nor refund of the value of Gift Voucher in case of failure to use the Gift Voucher on or before the validity period.
8. Reliance shall not be responsible for loss or misuse of Gift Voucher and no duplicate or compensation in lieu of the Gift Voucher shall be given by Reliance.
9. Reliance overall liability will not exceed the value of the Gift Voucher.
10. Bearer of the Gift Voucher shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
11. Bearer of the code of Gift Voucher is deemed to be the beneficiary of this Gift Voucher. Any redemption by the bearer of Gift Voucher shall be considered as a valid discharge of liabilities by Reliance.
12. Reliance shall not be liable under any circumstances towards any loss or damage or expenses or cost or any third-party liability, whether directly or indirectly arising out of or in relation to use of Gift Voucher and redemption thereunder by the bearer.
13. Reliance reserves its right to modify/amend the terms and conditions of the Gift Voucher at any time without prior notice and such modifications shall be binding on the user/bearer of the Gift Voucher.
14. Any dispute with regard to Product liability, guarantee, warranty and quality of the Products to be purchased under redemption of the Gift Voucher shall be addressed to the respective Manufacturer/ Brand Owner and Reliance shall not be held responsible/liable for the same. The guarantee and warranty of the Products shall be transferred, as received from the respective Manufacturer/Distributor.
15. In case of any issue faced by the Gift Voucher bearer, the Gift Voucher bearer can reach out to Customer service desk at the Stores or Customer Care at Toll free number 18008910001/18001027382 or Email at email@example.com.
16. For any Reliance Retail GV queries / issues related to receiving of the voucher, please reach out to customer care via gvhelpdesk.com or customer care toll free number 18001033314
17. The Gift Voucher is binding for all applicable laws of India.
18.All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai only.
Coin insufficient to reveal code.