- Visit www.finusmart.com to view the list of available micro-insurance plans.
- Click on plan details and select a plan of your choice to buy after reviewing the coverages. Provide your contact details and click next (OTP may be requested) and the members' details, post which you will be shown a membership number.
- Proceed to the summary page to do a final review of the plan selected & details submitted. Proceed to pay using the supported gift cards or any other sources supported by PayU. You will have options to add/redeem your gift card in the payment page itself.
Finusmart is a wellness tech company providing customized wellness & healthcare benefits to all its members across all walks of life. As a FinuSmart member you are eligible for a wide range of exclusive, unique and affordable pocket sized health insurance benefit schemes. Use the Finusmart Gift Cards to avail all such amazing and exclusive benefits which are backed by India & leading healthcare and insurance companies
Benefit Payment of up to 10 Lakhs in case of Accidental Death or Disablement. Daily Cash Allowance for Accidental Hospitalisation. Additional Child Care benefits.
Entry Age 18Yr to 65 Yr
Sum Insured 10 Lakhs
Temporary Total Disablement 10,000 per week for up to 100 weeks
Exit Age Life Long
Repatriation of Mortal Remains Up to 5000/-
Hospital Cash Benefit (Daily Allowance) Accidental Hospitalisation 1000/- per day
Child Care Benefit 25000 per child (Maximum 2 children)
Ambulance Cover 2000/- per Hospitalisation
Cover Type - Individual / Self Only"
2. Finusmart Gift Card ("GC/GVs") CANNOT be revalidated once expired or cancelled under any circumstances
3. Finusmart Gift Card ("GC/GVs") are issued by VG, credit & debit cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Finusmart Gift Cards
4. Finusmart GC/GV are redeemable across on www.finusmart.com
5. The GC/GV's will expire within 365 days from the date of issuance of GC/GV
6. GC/GV cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash or any other form of remuneration
7. Finusmart or their affiliates are not responsible if GC/GV is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission
8. Multiple GV / GC/GV can be used in one bill/transaction.
9. For Terms & Conditions on health & wellness solutions offered by Finusmart and to redeem, visit www.finusmart.com
10. Any such unused balance amount shall stand lapsed automatically.
11. Any dispute related to the GV / GC should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final. In case of any legal disputes, the courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.
12. For any queries / issues related to GV / GC, raise a request at www.gvhelpdesk.com