FinuSmart Easy Cash
- Visit www.finusmart.com to view the list of available micro-insurance plans.
- Click on plan details and select a plan of your choice to buy after reviewing the coverages.
- Provide your contact details and click next (OTP may be requested) and the members' details, post which you will be shown a membership number.
- Proceed to the summary page to do a final review of the plan selected & details submitted. Proceed to pay using the supported gift cards or any other sources supported by PayU. You will have options to add/redeem your gift card in the payment page itself.
Finusmart is a wellness tech company providing customized wellness & healthcare benefits to all its members across all walks of life. As a FinuSmart member you are eligible for a wide range of exclusive, unique and affordable pocket sized health insurance benefit schemes. Use the Finusmart Gift Cards to avail all such amazing and exclusive benefits which are backed by India & leading healthcare and insurance companies
Daily Cash allowance of 2,000/- (per day) in case of hospitalisation above 24 hours, for the period of
hospitalisation within the SI Limit. Double Daily Cash for ICU Hospitalisation.
Will be paid on submission of Discharge Summary and other claim documents.
Normal Hospitalisation - 30 Days Max
Daily Cash Benefit - ICU Hospitalisation 4000 (per day) 15 Days Max
Sum Insured 60,000
Relationships Covered - Spouse, Son, Daughter
Cover Type - On Individual Basis
Entry Age Limits - 18Yr to 65 Yr
Exit Age Lifelong"
2. Finusmart Gift Card ("GC/GVs") CANNOT be revalidated once expired or cancelled under any circumstances
3. Finusmart Gift Card ("GC/GVs") are issued by VG, credit & debit cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Finusmart Gift Cards
4. Finusmart GC/GV are redeemable across on www.finusmart.com
5. The GC/GV's will expire within 365 days from the date of issuance of GC/GV
6. GC/GV cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash or any other form of remuneration
7. Finusmart or their affiliates are not responsible if GC/GV is lost , stolen, destroyed, or used without permission
8. Multiple GV / GC/GV can be used in one bill/transaction.
9. For Terms & Conditions on health & wellness solutions offered by Finusmart and to redeem, visit www.finusmart.com
10. Any such unused balance amount shall stand lapsed automatically.
11. Any dispute related to the GV / GC should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final. In case of any legal disputes, the courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.
12. For any queries / issues related to GV / GC, raise a request at www.gvhelpdesk.com